hands, arms, and lips

this is my 4th month since I'm with her. it feels like I've been in love for the first time. but we're connected just like we've been together for few years. this is too deep for me, I can't lie, I'm too in love with her.

she's still young, she has a rush blood flows inside, her ego still uncontrolable, and moody. that's all common for a youngster. but magically, I have added power on my patience, I still have smile widening her act. I don't know why, I can't stand to wait her growing up. she's loveable today, what about tomorrow? she always makes me drunk in love.

everytime I touch her hands, I'm in her arms, and kiss her lips, there's a sense that linked directly to my heart, and flaming inside. it's a poison, that makes our love stronger, bigger, and unbeatable.
I don't care how she is. her badness will be a goodness as the time rolls. her weakness will be a strength as she be wiser. her personality will be better as she's growing up
so if I love her yesterday, and love her more today, what about tomorrow?
I wish this last forever, our beautiful love, our strong bond. I love you really much. how about you, Nisa? :)


If we direct this love as a movie, I wish we hit the many beautiful scene, in many shots and takes, but ends happily ever after :)

0 komentar: