DRAFT LAGU THE BLEEDING STRAWHAT: "PRETEND TO DIE"

PRETEND TO DIE

D5 Bb5 F5 A5 2x

D5
I did everything but you said "It's nothing"
Bb5
I don't know what you want, you're just turning around
F5
Every page of my day, and you torn it away
A5
Whatever what you've said, I WON'T CARE IT AGAIN

D5
Now you're taking me down, unlike what you have shown
Bb5
You just never realize, always keeping around
F5
With an angelic face, but you're smelt like from hell
A5
With your fiery wings, try to fly, deceit me
Bb5
OUR RELATIONSHIP'S
DYING, NOW WE'RE
C5 C#5
TRYING TO UNDO

Reff:
D5
LOOK AT MY EYES
D5
I don't pretend to
Bb5
die
Just see how long
F5
you crush that night
Your eyes are shining bright
A5
LIKE A MOON
Bb5 C5
YOUR DAGGER'S READY IN HAND WHEN YOU'LL
D5
STAB FROM BEHIND
D5
You betrayed your
Bb5
friends with lies
Leave their
F5
revenges piled to the sky
And catch your wings to see YOU
A5
ARE DEAD
Bb5 C5 D5
YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR IMAGINE FROM ME!

Solo
D5 Bb5 F5 A5 2x

Breakdown
D5

Bb C Dm
Hey! Have I told you that I know everything? (It's my pleasure to bring you to hell)
Bb C Dm
Hey! Have I shown you that I know anything? (It depends on the frightening nights)
Bb5 C5 D5
Hey! Have I told you that I know everything? (YOU'RE TOO FAR AWAY FROM YOUR HOME)
Bb5 C5 A5
Hey! Do you realize that you're GOING NOTHING!
A5 A5 A5 Bb5-C5
GOING NOTHING! GOING NOTHING! NOTHING!

Repeat Reff

D5 Bb5
IMAGINE FROM ME
F5 A5 D5
I DON'T PRETEND TO DIE!

0 komentar: