I'm being FUCKED by July!

July, the seventh month in 2010. This BAD LUCKS will be updated!

sort by date :
1. Late-known about college payment
2. My drummer, Nanda, can't attend the exercise suddenly, and 2 hours exercise can be cut, so one hundred thousand rupiahs spent for it, for nothing
3 and 4. My girlfriend, Karina, didn't text me, give me a news or something word
5. My sister, Della, get slipped in the stairs, thank god she's okay
6. My girlfriend accompanied me to Binus, earlier, we made a plan to watch movie, and that's CANCELED cause my key is LOST, and FOUND at 4 o'clock, son of a bitch!
7. When I arrived at school with Ucha, my motorcycle is being on the ground, dammit
8. When I had meal with Ucha and Cita, we didn't get the usual fried chicken, but in just a moment, the usual fried chicken is served, JUST A MOMENT WHEN WE HAVE SERVED! fucka!
9. I made a plan to meet my bestie, Arla, at a restaurant,but she had not much time, but rain is down, I still keep reaching it, but in the middle of the way, I stepped aside, and waiting for the rain stopped, but I won't make it, so I tell her to go home first, than wait for me so long, and at that time, I've sodden first. Thank God for a BEAUTIFUL Friday -______-

---being updated---

0 komentar: