Hello!

I'm Avian. I wanna tell you, I'm fucked by life, this July is realizing me.
It's kinda like, trying to prove me, that I'm weak, stupid, nothing, and so useless.
Of course, I will move on. Give up was never written in my dictionary. But now, I'm the one who get shot in my own war, I'm feeling the pain, so badly, even you know you'll be aided and healthy later, but now I'm in the way named SUFFERING!
I'm down, I need some caress and affection, from bunch of people who I want them to do. But, THEY NEVER DO THAT! They're not there, the place when I'm suffering the wounds. I always care about them, watch their play and try to always beside, are they doing the same? Fucking not.

What am I going to do?
Being hedonism to get the HAPPINESS?
Doing anything I want without any limitation?
Fuck that.
I just need caress and affection from YOU, why do YOU so numb? are YOU deaf so you can't hear my heart screaming?
have you ever care about me but you're tired to do it?
Lemme guess, you just wanna be happy without making any happiness to the others.

If suicide can be undone, I'll do that
If death can be managed as I like, I'll turn off myself til the time grace comes.
Oh fuck I'm being so EMO.
It's because of YOU. YOU are not alone, I mean, YOU refers to many people. Fuck you all!

0 komentar: